Nina Paul is a Certified Seniors Real Estate Specialist with 30 years of experience. She has the knowledge to council clients through major financial and lifestyle changes involved in relocating, refinancing or selling their family home.
Nina recognizes that any move for a senior can be physically as well as emotionally taxing. Her special skill set and knowledge of the industry will guide you through the process and make your experience easy and stress-free.
Areas of Expertise
- Extensive Knowledge of the Local Real Estate Markets
- Expertise in Transaction Management
- Detail Oriented with a Strong Work Ethic
- Transition Expert Facilitating Hundreds of Moves
- Award Winning Service in Senior Living
- Senior Living Marketing Executive 2009-2019
- Senior Advocate and Placement Advisor
- Dementia Care Trained
A real estate professional who is experienced in senior’s issues and who can put you in contact with other similarly-trained professional advisors, can be an invaluable resource at this time. A Seniors Real Estate Specialist (SRES) is a Realtor who is uniquely qualified to assist seniors in housing sales and purchases. The SRES designation is awarded to only Realtors who have additional education on how to help seniors and their families with later in life real estate transactions.
One compelling reason to choose a Seniors Real Estate Specialist is that you’ll gain access to their network of related service professionals. For seniors, that includes specialists across a wide array if financial, legal, property and personal services, from estate planning to downsizing. Nina and her team of like minded professionals are dedicated in helping seniors and their families navigate the maze of financial, legal and emotional issues that accompany the sale of a home and moving on.
Scope of Services
NINA AND HER TEAM WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH
Placement into Retirement/Independent Assisted Living:
- Senior Living Placement; arrange for a personal tour of facilities in your area.
Real Estate Evaluation:
- Free Market Analysis to see what is listed and sold in your community
- Property Overview and improvements suggestions that may generate a return on investment
- Stage and Show Home
- Negotiating the Sale
- Transaction Management to ensure the transaction moves forward smoothly and all needs are met
- Financial Assessment and Review of Options Available
- Evaluate the need for Elder Life Services
- Review VA Aid and Attendance
- Medicare & Medicaid Planning with qualified representatives
- Legal Services/Estate Planning and more
In Home Private Duty:
- Arrange for Initial Consultation with Private Duty companies.
Local and Proud
Nina is originally from Mays Landing, New Jersey. After graduating from Stetson University, she made northern Palm Beach County her home. Nina, her husband Craig and their two cats Sophie & Fernando now live in Jupiter. They enjoy playing tennis, hiking in the mountains and snow skiing. Nina is proud of her two children, Eric and Emily. Emily is currently living in Prague, Czech Republic teaching English and Eric is a Financial Analyst in Boca Raton.
- BBA in Finance from Stetson University
- Licensed Real Estate Agent for 30 years